Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Aug-28, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> It looks like we forgot about domain constraints?  For example,
>
> create domain testdomain as int not null;
>
> should create a row in pg_constraint?

Well, at some point I purposefully left them out; they were sufficiently
different from the ones in tables that doing both things at the same
time was not saving any effort.  I guess we could try to bake them in
now.

"Doing what he did amounts to sticking his fingers under the hood of the
implementation; if he gets his fingers burnt, it's his problem."  (Tom Lane)