Re: Incremental View Maintenance, take 2

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: Incremental View Maintenance, take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 29 Jun 2023 18:51:06 +0800
jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot build the doc.
> git clean  -fdx
> git am ~/Desktop/tmp/*.patch
>
> Applying: Add a syntax to create Incrementally Maintainable Materialized Views
> Applying: Add relisivm column to pg_class system catalog
> Applying: Allow to prolong life span of transition tables until transaction end
> Applying: Add Incremental View Maintenance support to pg_dump
> Applying: Add Incremental View Maintenance support to psql
> Applying: Add Incremental View Maintenance support
> Applying: Add DISTINCT support for IVM
> Applying: Add aggregates support in IVM
> Applying: Add support for min/max aggregates for IVM
> Applying: Add regression tests for Incremental View Maintenance
> Applying: Add documentations about Incremental View Maintenance
> .git/rebase-apply/patch:79: trailing whitespace.
>          clause.
> warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.
>
> Because of this, the {ninja docs} command failed. ERROR message:
>
> [6/6] Generating doc/src/sgml/html with a custom command
> FAILED: doc/src/sgml/html
> /usr/bin/python3
> ../../Desktop/pg_sources/main/postgres/doc/src/sgml/xmltools_dep_wrapper
> --targetname doc/src/sgml/html --depfile doc/src/sgml/html.d --tool
> /usr/bin/xsltproc -- -o doc/src/sgml/ --nonet --stringparam pg.version
> 16beta2 --path doc/src/sgml --path
> ../../Desktop/pg_sources/main/postgres/doc/src/sgml
> ../../Desktop/pg_sources/main/postgres/doc/src/sgml/stylesheet.xsl
> doc/src/sgml/postgres-full.xml
> ERROR: id attribute missing on <sect2> element under /book[@id =
> 'postgres']/part[@id = 'server-programming']/chapter[@id =
> 'rules']/sect1[@id = 'rules-ivm']
> error: file doc/src/sgml/postgres-full.xml
> xsltRunStylesheet : run failed
> ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

Thank your for pointing out this.

I'll add ids for all sections to suppress the errors.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

От: Yugo NAGATA
Сообщение: Re: Incremental View Maintenance, take 2
От: Yugo NAGATA
Сообщение: Re: Incremental View Maintenance, take 2