Re: subscription/015_stream sometimes breaks

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: subscription/015_stream sometimes breaks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Aug-23, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> And the reason 0002 does not remove the zeroing of ->proc is that the
> tests gets stuck when I do that, and the reason for that looks to be
> some shoddy coding in WaitForReplicationWorkerAttach, so I propose we
> change that too, as in 0003.

Hmm, actually the test got stuck when I ran it repeatedly with this
0003.  I guess there might be other places that depend on ->proc being
set to NULL on exit.

"Most hackers will be perfectly comfortable conceptualizing users as entropy
 sources, so let's move on."                               (Nathaniel Smith)