Re: list of acknowledgments for PG16

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: list of acknowledgments for PG16
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Aug-22, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> The list of acknowledgments for the PG16 release notes has been committed.
> It should show up here sometime: <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/release-16.html#RELEASE-16-ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS>.
> As usual, please check for problems such as wrong sorting, duplicate names
> in different variants, or names in the wrong order etc.  (Our convention is
> given name followed by surname.)

Hmm, I think these docs would only regenerate during the RC1 release, so
it'll be a couple of weeks, unless we manually poke the doc builder.

"Here's a general engineering tip: if the non-fun part is too complex for you
to figure out, that might indicate the fun part is too ambitious." (John Naylor)
https://postgr.es/m/CAFBsxsG4OWHBbSDM%3DsSeXrQGOtkPiOEOuME4yD7Ce41NtaAD9g%40mail.gmail.com