Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used  (Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
At Thu, 20 Jul 2023 16:44:59 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> Stupid. What we should do here would be ensuring the funtion doesn't
> invoke parallel workers, maybe.

So, for testing, I didn't see the error with applying the attached patch.
There are other SPI calls but I didn't see them at all.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center