Re: CommandStatus from insert returning when using a portal.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: CommandStatus from insert returning when using a portal.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Jul-14, Dave Cramer wrote:

> David,
>
> I will try to get a tcpdump file. Doing this in libpq seems challenging as
> I'm not aware of how to create a portal in psql.

You can probably have a look at src/test/modules/libpq_pipeline/libpq_pipeline.c
as a basis to write some test code for this.

"If you want to have good ideas, you must have many ideas.  Most of them
will be wrong, and what you have to learn is which ones to throw away."
                                                         (Linus Pauling)