Re: Should we remove db_user_namespace?

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Should we remove db_user_namespace?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 03, 2023 at 04:20:39PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I am on the side of +1'ing for the removal.

Here is a rebased version of the patch.  So far no one has responded to the
pgsql-general thread [0], and no one here has argued for keeping this
parameter.  I'm planning to bump the pgsql-general thread next week to give
folks one more opportunity to object.

[0] https://postgr.es/m/20230630215608.GD2941194%40nathanxps13

--
Nathan Bossart