Re: could not extend file "base/5/3501" with FileFallocate(): Interrupted system call

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: could not extend file "base/5/3501" with FileFallocate(): Interrupted system call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

Unfortunately, due to some personal life business, it took until for me to
feel comfortable pushing the fix for
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZEZDj1H61ryrmY9o@msg.df7cb.de
(FileFallocate() erroring out with EINTR due to running on tmpfs).

Do you want me to hold off before beta2 is wrapped? I did a bunch of CI runs
with the patch and patch + test infra, and they all passed.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения