Re: Allow pg_archivecleanup to remove backup history files

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Allow pg_archivecleanup to remove backup history files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 16 Jun 2023 11:22:31 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> ASAICS the main section of the "pg_rewind --help" fits within 80
> columns. However, "initdb --help" does output a few lines exceeding
> the 80-column limit. Judging by the surrounding lines, I believe we're
> still aiming to maintain these the given width. I think we need to fix
> initdb in that regard.

Mmm, the message was introduced in 2012 by 8a02339e9b. I haven't
noticed this until now...

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Add a perl function in Cluster.pm to generate WAL