Re: Move un-parenthesized syntax docs to "compatibility" for few SQL commands

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Move un-parenthesized syntax docs to "compatibility" for few SQL commands
Дата
Re: Move un-parenthesized syntax docs to "compatibility" for few SQL commands  (Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 03:18:44PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 09:52:21AM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
>> I think this can wait for v17, but if there's a strong argument for doing
>> some of this sooner, we can reevaluate.
>
> FWIW, I agree to hold on this stuff for v17~ once it opens for
> business.  There is no urgency here.

There's still some time before we'll be able to commit any of these, but
here is an attempt at addressing all the feedback thus far.

--
Nathan Bossart

Вложения