Re: BUG #17903: There is a bug in the KeepLogSeg()

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: BUG #17903: There is a bug in the KeepLogSeg()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
At Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:14:52 -0700, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote in
> Here is a new version of the patch.  It is fundamentally the same as v2,
> but I've adjusted the comment and commit message a bit.  Barring
> objections, I am planning to commit this (and back-patch to v13) in the
> near future.

> When determining the oldest segment that must be kept for
> replication slots, KeepLogSeg() might calculate a segment number
> ahead of the one for the LSN given to the function.  This causes

Maybe the KeepLogSeg() is a mistake of
XLogGetReplicationSlotMinimumLSN()?

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17731: Server doesn't start after abnormal shutdown while creating unlogged tables