Re: Fix documentation for max_wal_size and min_wal_size

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Fix documentation for max_wal_size and min_wal_size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 24 Apr 2023 10:57:56 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> So, to clarify the situation, I would phrase it like this:
>
> The default size is 80MB. Note that if you have changed the WAL
> segment size from the default of 16MB with the initdb option
> --wal-segsize, the tool should have added the settings with the values
> equal to five times the specified segment size to the configuration
> file.
>
> It might be a bit wordy, though..

Or would the following work?

The default size is 80MB. Note that initdb may have added the setting
for this value if you have specified the WAL segment size when running
the tool.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi