Re: Bug in the documentation - to_tsquery( 'postgres:*' );

От Jiri Verunek
Тема Re: Bug in the documentation - to_tsquery( 'postgres:*' );
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Maybe the documentation could say that it is assumed that the database
is configured with
   default_text_search_config = 'english'
in the configuration file.

In case of my distribution, the parameter was set to 'pg_catalog.simple'.

  /etc/postgresql/<version>/main/postgresql.conf
       default_text_search_config = 'pg_catalog.simple'

Jiri