Re: pgsql: meson: add install-{quiet, world} targets

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: meson: add install-{quiet, world} targets
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2023-03-24 09:21:40 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 2023-03-24 Fr 00:30, Andres Freund wrote:
> > meson: add install-{quiet, world} targets
> >
> > To define our own install target, we need dependencies on the i18n targets,
> > which we did not collect so far.
> >
> > Discussion:https://postgr.es/m/3fc3bb9b-f7f8-d442-35c1-ec82280c564a@enterprisedb.com
> >

> For some reason that's not clear to me, this appears to have upset drongo,
> which complains like this:
>

> pgsql\\meson.build:2941:0: ERROR: Program 'install' not found or not executable

Oh - that's a legit bug on my side. Oops. It's only an accident it worked on
other platforms. I forgot to add meson_bin to the command, which worked on
other platforms because that'll commonly be just python (with the path to
meson.py in the arguments), but on drongo it's meson.exe (leaving 'install' as
the command). Pushed a fix.

Greetings,

Andres Freund