Re: Provide PID data for "cannot wait on a latch owned by another process" in latch.c

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Provide PID data for "cannot wait on a latch owned by another process" in latch.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Uggg^2

At Mon, 27 Feb 2023 17:53:08 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> > Please tidy up the followging sentence properly and natural but in a moderately formal  way, within the context of
computerprograms, and provide explanations for the individual changes you made.

> Please ignore the following sentense. It is an extra sentence

s/following/above/;

> mistakenly copy-pasted in.
>
> > +1 for adding that information, I'm afraid that MyProcId is not
> > necessary since it is displayed in log lines in most cases.  If you
> > want to display the both PIDs I suggest making them more distinctive.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center