Re: windows CI failing PMSignalState->PMChildFlags[slot] == PM_CHILD_ASSIGNED

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: windows CI failing PMSignalState->PMChildFlags[slot] == PM_CHILD_ASSIGNED
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 01:27:04PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> (cfbot previously wasn't interested in the past at all;
> I'd need to get my hands on the commit IDs for earlier testing but I
> can't figure out how to get those out of Cirrus or Github -- anyone
> know how?).

I wish I knew - my only suggestion is to scrape it out of "git reflog",
but that only works if you configured it to save a huge reflog or saved
the historic output of "git reflog".  Or if you don't change the branch
often, which I imagine doesn't hold true here.

--
Justin