Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions (sqlsmith)

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions (sqlsmith)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 10:37:56PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> 0002 contains changes that has to do with changing how we access
> checkAsUser in some foreign table planning/execution code sites.
> Thought it might be better to describe it separately too.

This was committed as 599b33b94:
    Stop accessing checkAsUser via RTE in some cases

That seems to add various elog()s which are hit frequently by sqlsmith:

postgres=# select from
(select transaction
from pg_prepared_xacts
right join pg_available_extensions
on false limit 0) where false;
ERROR:  permission info at index 2 (with relid=1262) does not match provided RTE (with relid=12081)

postgres=# select from (select confl_tablespace
from pg_stat_database_conflicts
where datname <> (select 'af')
limit 1) where false;
ERROR:  invalid perminfoindex 1 in RTE with relid 12271