Re: Fix GUC_NO_SHOW_ALL test scenario in 003_check_guc.pl

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Fix GUC_NO_SHOW_ALL test scenario in 003_check_guc.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 09, 2023 at 10:28:14AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 04:21:57PM +0530, Nitin Jadhav wrote:
> > Makes sense and the patch looks good to me.
>
> Ah, OK.  Thanks for the feedback!
>
> I am wondering..  Did people notice that this adds GUC_NOT_IN_SAMPLE
> to config_file in guc_tables.c?  This makes sense in the long run
> based on what this parameter is by design, still there may be an
> objection to doing that?

I think it's fine to add the flag.

See also:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20211129030833.GJ17618@telsasoft.com

--
Justin

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: tests against running server occasionally fail, postgres_fdw & tenk1