How to implement read operations for my own access method?

От jacktby@gmail.com
Тема How to implement read operations for my own access method?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,I'm trying to implement my own access method. But I find the functions baout read is difficult.
Can you give me an existed easy extension that impelment the tableamroutine to reference? I ho[e
it's not complicated like heap_am,and it support insert sqls and select sqls.Thanks

jacktby@gmail.com