Re: Improve logging when using Huge Pages

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Improve logging when using Huge Pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TU4PR8401MB1152CB4FEB99658BC6B35543EECF9%40TU4PR8401MB1152.NAMPRD84.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

> Whether it's a GUC or a function, I propose to name it hugepages_active.
> If there's no objections, I'll add to the CF.

As such, I re-opened the previous CF.
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/38/3310/

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Something is wrong with wal_compression
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: odd buildfarm failure - "pg_ctl: control file appears to be corrupt"