Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:03:53 -0600
"Karl O. Pinc" <kop@karlpinc.com> wrote:

> Attached are 2 patches, a regular and a delta from your v4 review:
>
> contrib_v5-delta.patch.txt
> contrib_v5.patch.txt

I left your appendix title unchanged: "Additional Supplied
Extensions and Modules".

I had put "Extensions" after
"Modules", because, apparently, things that come last in the
sentence are most remembered by the reader. My impression is that
more people are looking for extensions than modules.

Regards,

Karl <kop@karlpinc.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein