Re: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git link one link cannot open, another link is unrelated.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git link one link cannot open, another link is unrelated.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2022-Dec-29, Melih Mutlu wrote:

> also in this link: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git
> >
> >> See the documentation and tutorials at http://git.or.cz/ for a more
> >> detailed Git introduction. For a more detailed lesson, check out
> >> http://progit.org and maybe get a hardcopy to help support the site.
> >>
> > the first link not working, the second link, is not that related to git.
>
> This is just bad. Needs to be updated properly.

I have fixed the outdated links now.  There are several other things in
those instructions that seem dated -- perhaps not factually wrong, but
they look odd in 2023.

(Hmm, one thing that does seem wrong is that we no longer offer
individual repos under git.postgresql.org; AFAIR we tell people to rely
on external providers such as github/gitlab for that.)

Thou shalt study thy libraries and strive not to reinvent them without
cause, that thy code may be short and readable and thy days pleasant
and productive. (7th Commandment for C Programmers)

Сообщение: Re: Tablespace OID, database OID, relfilenode
Сообщение: Re: Tablespace OID, database OID, relfilenode