Re: resend from mailing list archive doesn't working

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: resend from mailing list archive doesn't working
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 06:20:16AM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need to resend
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALte62yFXQvRrA47unpedfcn%3DGoE_VyvxcKkqj2NUhenK__qgA%40mail.gmail.com
>
> Unfortunately I didn't get any mail.

It looks like you're already on the "CC" list, and so gmail will
de-duplicate the mail, and you won't see the resent one.

I only know that because it was explained to me here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CABUevEzDVK5sXWFuTZFKgJb7zvF3M_Y-uxbw1CxeYVbxUu6P6g@mail.gmail.com

--
Justin