Re: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 13 Dec 2022 02:28:49 +0000, "Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)" <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote in
> On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 12:00 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We couldn't reproduce this failure and
> find the same type of failure on the cfbot from the past failures.
> It seems no subtests run in your environment.

Very sorry for that. The test script is found to be a left-over file
in a git-reset'ed working tree. Please forget about it.

FWIW, the latest patch passed make-world for me on Rocky8/x86_64.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center