Does it equal to execute "CREATE ACCESS METHOD"?

От jacktby@gmail.com
Тема Does it equal to execute "CREATE ACCESS METHOD"?
Дата
Re: Re: Does it equal to execute "CREATE ACCESS METHOD"?  ("jacktby@gmail.com" <jacktby@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, I open another mail list to ask this question.

When I add
"{ oid => '6015', oid_symbol => 'SPB_AM_OID',
  descr => 'SPB index access method',
  amname => 'spb', amhandler => 'spbhandler', amtype => 'i' },"
in pg_am.dat
and  add
"{ oid => '388', descr => 'spb index access method handler',
  proname => 'spbhandler', provolatile => 'v',
  prorettype => 'index_am_handler', proargtypes => 'internal',
  prosrc => 'spbhandler' }," in pg_proc.dat,

so when I use the make install && cd contrib;make install;
whether it equals to execute create access method?

by the way, I've added the spb codes in src/access/spb, so don't worry about the spbhandler.

And Sorry for the another mail "access method xxx does not exist", you suggest me add new
Am Index in contrib, But I need to modify gist to spb, so that's not my require. And I need to know
add those in pg_proc.dat and pg_am.dat, if it won't create access method for spb, what else I need to
do?

jacktby@gmail.com