Re: Index corruption revealed after upgrade to 11.17, could date back to at least 11.12

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: Index corruption revealed after upgrade to 11.17, could date back to at least 11.12
Дата
Re: Index corruption revealed after upgrade to 11.17, could date back to at least 11.12  (Kristjan Mustkivi <sonicmonkey@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 2022-10-27 10:55:31 +0300, Kristjan Mustkivi wrote:
> We use dockerized postgres.

So that means you aren't just replacing PostgreSQL, but your complete OS
(except the kernel). What is the source of your docker images? Do they
all use the same base OS distribution? Are the locale definitions the
same?

(Just trying to rule other other possible error sources.)

> I do apologize, but I do not understand the value of doing that select
> juggling.

I think Allan may have misread your mail.

        hp

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Index corruption revealed after upgrade to 11.17, could date back to at least 11.12
Сообщение: Re: Index corruption revealed after upgrade to 11.17, could date back to at least 11.12