Re: BUG #17645: Strange queries that stuck in database system

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: BUG #17645: Strange queries that stuck in database system
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Sun, Oct 16, 2022 at 11:43:24PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      17645
> Logged by:          Thien, Phan Phuoc
> Email address:      thien.phan@apollo.edu.vn
> PostgreSQL version: 14.0

Unrelated, but you should definitely update to the latest minor version (so
14.5 right now).

> Operating system:   Windows Server 2012 R2
>
> When I run this query
>
> SELECT  NOW() - query_start AS elapsed, pid, client_addr, query,
> query_start, *
> FROM pg_stat_activity
> WHERE query != '<IDLE>'  AND query NOT ILIKE '%pg_stat_activity%'
> ORDER BY query_start DESc;
>
> I noticed that there are many queries (as below) that create many Windows
> processes and CPU is 100%. Is it a bug? Please help!

Nothing here looks like a bug.  Note that your query is incorrect as there's a
dedicated "state" field to give this information since version 9.2, so a bit
more than 10 years ago.  You can refer to
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-PG-STAT-ACTIVITY-VIEW
for more details about this view.

I'm not sure if you had question related to the rest of the message, but if you
do please send a message to pgsql-general list instead
(https://www.postgresql.org/list/).

Сообщение: Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.
Сообщение: Re: WAL segments removed from primary despite the fact that logical replication slot needs it.