Re: list of acknowledgments for PG15

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: list of acknowledgments for PG15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Oct-07, Fujii Masao wrote:

> On 2022/09/08 21:13, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> > Attached is the plain-text list of acknowledgments for the PG15 release notes, current through REL_15_BETA4.
Pleasecheck for problems such as wrong sorting, duplicate names in different variants, or names in the wrong order
etc. (Note that the current standard is given name followed by surname, independent of cultural origin.)

> I'd propose to add "Tatsuhiro Nakamori" whose patch was back-patched to v15 last week, into the list. Thought?
>
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=249b0409b181311bb1c375311e43eb767b5c3bdd

I agree, he has made some other contributions in the list, even if his
email does not yet show up in the git log.

(I think it would be good to have people's full name when writing the
commit messages, too ...)

(Also: I think it would be nice to have people's names that are
originally in scripts other than Latin to appear in both scripts.)