Re: meson vs mingw, plpython, readline and other fun

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: meson vs mingw, plpython, readline and other fun
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-09-27 19:27:24 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Stared too long at the screen to figure all of this out. Food next. I'll clean
> the patches up later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Attached:

0001 - meson: windows: Normalize slashes in prefix
0002 - meson: pg_regress: Define a HOST_TUPLE sufficient to make resultmap work
0003 - meson: mingw: Allow multiple definitions
0004 - meson: Implement getopt logic from autoconf
0005 - mingw: Define PGDLLEXPORT as __declspec (dllexport) as done for msvc
0006 - meson: mingw: Add -Wl,--disable-auto-import, enable when linking with readline

0005 is the one that I'd most like review for. The rest just affect meson, so
I'm planning to push them fairly soon - review would nevertheless be nice.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения