Re: Regression in pipeline mode in libpq 14.5

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Regression in pipeline mode in libpq 14.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
So it'd be as in the attached.

In writing this, I also noticed that the extended query protocol
emulation I wrote for PQsendQuery had a bug, so the traces that result
by using PQsendQueryParams instead have a small difference.

"You don't solve a bad join with SELECT DISTINCT" #CupsOfFail
https://twitter.com/connor_mc_d/status/1431240081726115845

Вложения