Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v12

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Sep-06, John Naylor wrote:

> Note that the indentation hasn't changed. My thought there: perltidy
> will be run again next year, at which time it will be part of a listed
> whitespace-only commit. Any objections, since that could confuse
> someone before then?

I think a good plan is to commit the fix without tidy, then commit the
tidy separately, then add the latter commit to .git-blame-ignore-revs.
That avoids leaving the code untidy for a year.

 Are you not unsure you want to delete Firefox?
       [Not unsure]     [Not not unsure]    [Cancel]
                   http://smylers.hates-software.com/2008/01/03/566e45b2.html