Re: Unable to archive logs in standby server

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Unable to archive logs in standby server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At Tue, 30 Aug 2022 05:22:56 +0000, Meera Nair <mnair@commvault.com> wrote in

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/continuous-archiving.html

> In the same connection as before, issue the command:
>
> SELECT * FROM pg_stop_backup(false, true);
>
> This terminates backup mode. On a primary, it also performs an
> automatic switch to the next WAL segment. On a standby, it is not
> possible to automatically switch WAL segments, so you may wish to run
> pg_switch_wal on the primary to perform a manual switch. The reason
> for the switch is to arrange for the last WAL segment file written
> during the backup interval to be ready to archive.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Mladen Gogala
Сообщение: Re: [Beginner Querstion]Where can I find the news of database?
От: "sivapostgres@yahoo.com"
Сообщение: Re: Creating constraint dynamically