Re: BUG #17601: Problem running the post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly.

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: BUG #17601: Problem running the post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
At Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:29:33 +0000, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote in

> Bug reference:      17601
> Logged by:          Kostyantin
> Email address:      malashinkostyai@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 14.5
> Operating system:   Windows 11
>
> When installing PostgreSQL I face this error "Problem running the
> post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly. The database
> cluster initialisation failed".
> I've researched a lot of forums and found several approaches how to fix it,
> but it didn't help.
> Help me, please!

According to the following page [1], Windows-version installer writes
a log file in the system temporary directory.  That file or server log
may tell you specifically what is happening.

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_Installation#Reporting_an_installation_error

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: foreign join error "variable not found in subplan target list"
Сообщение: Re: foreign join error "variable not found in subplan target list"