Would it be possible to add functions to tab-completion in psql?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Would it be possible to add functions to tab-completion in psql?
Дата
Re: Would it be possible to add functions to tab-completion in psql?  (Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>)
Re: Would it be possible to add functions to tab-completion in psql?  ("Bzm@g" <bzm@2bz.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
As a dba I have to, very often, query system functions, starting with
pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp and pg_current_wal_lsn.

Would it be possible/hard/expensive, to change tab-completion so that:

select pg_<tab> would work?

Best regards,

depesz