ci: update to freebsd 13.1 / remove minor versions from image names

От Andres Freund
Тема ci: update to freebsd 13.1 / remove minor versions from image names
Дата
Re: ci: update to freebsd 13.1 / remove minor versions from image names  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Freebsd 13.0, so far used by CI, is out of support. I've changed the
image to be built against 13.1, so we can switch to that.

I suspect it'd be better to remove the minor version numbers from the
image name, so that switches from 13.0 -> 13.1 don't require CI
changes. Any argument against?

I can also see an argument for not having 13 in the image name, given
that the image is CI specific anyway? But perhaps we might want to have
a 13 and a 14 image for some debugging issue?

Greetings,

Andres Freund