Re: fairywren hung in pg_basebackup tests

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: fairywren hung in pg_basebackup tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Jul-27, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> The msys dirent.h doesn't have a d_type field at all in a struct dirent.
> I can see a number of ways of dealing with this, but the simplest seems
> to be just to revert 5344723755, at least for msys, along with a comment
> about why it's necessary.

Hmm, what other ways there are?  I'm about to push a change that
duplicates the get_dirent_type call pattern and I was happy about not
having that #ifdef there.  Not that it's critical, but ...

Сообщение: Re: fairywren hung in pg_basebackup tests
Сообщение: Re: fairywren hung in pg_basebackup tests