Re: Fix gcc warning in sync.c (usr/src/backend/storage/sync/sync.c)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Fix gcc warning in sync.c (usr/src/backend/storage/sync/sync.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Jul-15, Thomas Munro wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 9:45 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
> <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:

> > So, for starters, I compiled the whole tree with -Wshadow=local. and I
> > saw many warnings with it.  At a glance all of them are reasonably
> > "fixed" but I don't think it is what we want...
>
> Wow, yeah.

https://postgr.es/m/MN2PR18MB2927F7B5F690065E1194B258E35D0@MN2PR18MB2927.namprd18.prod.outlook.com
https://postgr.es/m/CAApHDvpqBR7u9yzW4yggjG=QfN=FZsc8Wo2ckokpQtif-+iQ2A@mail.gmail.com
https://postgr.es/m/877k1psmpf.fsf@mailbox.samurai.com

Thou shalt study thy libraries and strive not to reinvent them without
cause, that thy code may be short and readable and thy days pleasant
and productive. (7th Commandment for C Programmers)