Re: Use "WAL segment" instead of "log segment" consistently in user-facing messages

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Use "WAL segment" instead of "log segment" consistently in user-facing messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 19 Jul 2022 09:58:28 -0700, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote in
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 02:43:59PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> > Done. PSA v5 patch set.
>
> LGTM.  I've marked this as ready-for-committer.

I find the following sentense in config.sgml. "Specifies the minimum
size of past log file segments kept in the pg_wal directory"

postgresql.conf.sample contains "logfile segment" in a few lines.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center