Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-07-19 08:31:49 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> But I think we probably should err on the side of adding more
> declarations, rather than the oposite.

To see if there's other declarations that should be added, I used
https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=load_external_function&literal=1&perpkg=1

which shows plpgsql_check and hstore_pllua. All the hstore symbols for
the latter are exported already.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi