Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v10

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v10
Дата
Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v10  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Attached is v10 of the meson patchset. Lots of small changes, I don't think
anything major. I tried to address most of Peter's feedback for the earlier
patches.

After this I plan to clean up the "export" patch, since that's I think the
next bigger step, and an improvement on its own. The step after will be to
discuss where we want the output of tests to reside, whether the naming scheme
for tests is good etc.

I did try to address Peter's criticism around inconsistency of the added
parameters to perl scripts. I hope it's more consistent now. I used the
opportunity to make src/tools/msvc use the "output directory" parameters,
providing coverage for those paths (and removing a few unnecessary chdirs, but
...).

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения