Re: Support TRUNCATE triggers on foreign tables

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: Support TRUNCATE triggers on foreign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Fujii-san,

Thank you for reviewing the patch!

On Fri, 8 Jul 2022 00:54:37 +0900
Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:

> On 2022/06/30 19:38, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I propose supporting TRUNCATE triggers on foreign tables
> > because some FDW now supports TRUNCATE. I think such triggers
> > are useful for audit logging or for preventing undesired
> > truncate.
> >
> > Patch attached.
>
> Thanks for the patch! It looks good to me except the following thing.

>         <entry align="center">—</entry>
> -      <entry align="center">Tables</entry>
> +      <entry align="center">Tables and foreign tables</entry>
>        </row>
>
> You added "foreign tables" for BEFORE statement-level trigger as the above, but ISTM that you also needs to do that
forAFTER statement-level trigger. No?

Oops, I forgot it. I attached the updated patch.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

Вложения

От: Ian Barwick
Сообщение: Re: Fast COPY FROM based on batch insert
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Support logical replication of DDLs