Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v9

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v9
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-07-01 14:01:11 -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> vcvarsall isn't needed in cirrus' "check_world" scripts.

E.g. for the ecpg tests it isn't, except that we don't currently build ecpg on
windows. But I plan to fix that.

> I'm missing any way to re/run cirrus only for msbuild OR ninja OR homegrown
> with something more granular than "ci-os-only: windows".  (The same thing
> applies to the mingw patch).

Not sure that's really worth adding - I don't forsee merging all those
tasks. But I'm open to proposals.

> I'll mail shortly about ccache.

There's a meson PR that should fix some of the issues, need to test it...

Greetings,

Andres Freund