Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v9

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v9
Дата
Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v9  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Attached is an updated version of the meson patchset. There has been a steady
stream of incremental work over the last month, with patches from Peter
Eisentraut and Nazir Yavuz.

I tried to address the review comments Peter had downthread about the prep
patches. The one that I know is still outstanding is that there's still
different ways of passing output directories as parameters to a bunch of
scripts added, will resolve that next (some have been fixed).

Now the patchset contains a, somewhat hacky and incomplete, implementation of
pgxs, even when using meson. Basically a compatible Makefile.global.in is
generated.

There's a lot of small and medium sized changes.

As usual the changes are also my git branch [1], which gets updated fairly
regularly.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

[1] https://github.com/anarazel/postgres/tree/meson