Re: PATCH: Add Table Access Method option to pgbench

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: PATCH: Add Table Access Method option to pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 09:09:17AM -0700, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> This change was originally authored by Alexander Korotkov, I have updated
> it and added a test to the pgbench runner.  I'm hoping to make the deadline
> for this currently open Commit Fest?

This is failing check-world
http://cfbot.cputube.org/michel-pelletier.html

BTW, you can test your patches the same as cfbot does (before mailing the list)
on 4 OSes by pushing a branch to a github account.  See ./src/tools/ci/README

--
Justin