Re: Add test of pg_prewarm extenion

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Add test of pg_prewarm extenion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 02:38:12PM +0900, Dong Wook Lee wrote:
> Hi hackers,
> I wrote a test for pg_prewarm extension. and I wrote it with the aim of improving test coverage, and feedback is
alwayswelcome.

The test fails when USE_PREFETCH isn't defined.
http://cfbot.cputube.org/dongwook-lee.html

You can accommodate that by adding an "alternate" output file, named like
pg_prewarm_0.out

BTW, you can test your patches the same as cfbot does (before mailing the list)
on 4 OSes by pushing a branch to a github account.  See ./src/tools/ci/README

--
Justin