Re: Comments referring to pg_start/stop_backup

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Comments referring to pg_start/stop_backup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:41:58 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in
> Hi all,
>
> While browsing through the recent changes with the base backup APIs, I
> have noticed that a couple of comments did not get the renaming of the
> SQL functions to pg_backup_start/stop, as of the attached.
>
> That's not a big deal, but let's be right.

+1 and I don't find other instances of the same mistake.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Comments referring to pg_start/stop_backup