Re: support for MERGE

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: support for MERGE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 12:56:55PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 31.05.22 22:06, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 11:57:15AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> > > I prefer my original, but the most important thing is to include the link at
> > > *somewhere*.
> >
> > Any other opinions ?
>
> Álvaro's patch seems ok to me.  What are you concerned about?  Do you have
> an alternative suggestion?  It's a bit hard to figure out the specifics of
> what everyone is thinking.

My original suggestion was here
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20220511163350.GL19626%40telsasoft.com

I prefer that way, with "See also" after the text that requires more
information.  But the most important thing is to include the link at all.

--
Justin

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: support for MERGE
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: funcs.sgml - wrong example