Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

https://github.com/x4m/postgres_g/blob/09d76bdc2528b476ef2f04c793061dcbf23372b5/src/backend/access/heap/pruneheap.c#L762

> Another bug in HEAD definitely seems possible here, but it's hard to
> know without careful testing. The failure that we see is limited to
> the "macOS - Monterey" run, which only fails on this new test.

Actually, it fails on Linux, FreeBSD and macOS -- it's only that one
particular version of the test fails in macOS and the other fails in the
other two systems.  But both of those failures occur in this assertion.