Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2022-May-31, Michael Paquier wrote:

> On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 10:43:41PM +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > This is the full reversal in branch master.
>
> This looks fine to me, thanks.  I can see that you have kept the
> reference to ComputeXidHorizons for vacuum_defer_cleanup_age in
> guc.c.

Yeah, there was a typo fix there that I also kept as well as one newline
change.  Basically I scanned the reversal patch manually and removed the
changes I thought were better kept.

"El miedo atento y previsor es la madre de la seguridad" (E. Burke)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY