Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2022-May-30, Andres Freund wrote:

> > Yeah, I agree that we'd better revert c98763bf for the time being.
> > And f9900df on top of that?
>
> Well, f9900df needs to be reverted, because it caused the problem at hand, and
> is ontop of c98763bf...

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.  I understood that
both RIC and CIC are affected, so the reversal is of the following
commits:

c98763bf51bf Avoid spurious waits in concurrent indexing
f9900df5f949 Avoid spurious wait in concurrent reindex
d9d076222f5b VACUUM: ignore indexing operations with CONCURRENTLY

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY